We all know how frustrating it is when you can’t watch your favourite TV show. What makes matters worse is when you have Netflix but you still can’t access a majority of the shows for some absurd reason. The government has also decided to go on with its Data Retention policies, which compromises your online privacy. However, you can still choose to do what you want online without worrying about anything with Virtual Private Network or VPN. There are tonnes of VPNs that are available online. How do you know which one is worth it? Here is a small list to help you make the right choice.
- Nord VPN
You can never go wrong with Nord VPN. It is the world’s most advanced VPN available in the market with a server in Australia, how about that!
- Worried about disabling security to watch shows on Netflix? Don’t be, because it works with Netflix. If there are any issues, the developing team will fix it as soon as possible.
- Do you have a lot of devices at home? Nord VPN has got that covered also. Nord VPN offers multiple and simultaneous connections, unlike any other VPN.
- Scared that your data can be compromised while using a VPN? Nothing to worry about as Nord VPN doesn’t keep logs.
Nord VPN is feature-rich, offering Tor-compatibility, P2P friendly, and much more. It’s light on your pocket. It is the best option you will find for internet security.
- Express VPN
A good choice for users who are aware of internet security is Express VPN. With servers all over the world including Australia, Express VPN offers lag-free internet surfing.
- If you think your data can be mined easily, think again because Express VPN doesn’t outsource its servers to anyone and the data is encrypted using industry-standard protocols.
- Worried about the cap on the bandwidth? Express VPN doesn’t limit its use. Users can also switch servers with ease if they are not satisfied with its performance.
- Want extra security? The DNS servers of Express VPN is in-house. You don’t have to worry about anyone who can get through that much of security to spy on you.
Moreover, Express VPN offers good plans. If you aren’t happy with their services, they provide a 30-day cash back guarantee. Go ahead and try Express VPN, it’s always a win-win situation.
Now that you know the best products available in the market, you can always access anything and satisfy your every whim.